Saturday, September 10, 2011

I know it's all wrong, but I think it's kind of fun.

Last night was the Rugby World Cup opening in Auckland which was crazy! The CBD was completely packed and everyone was having the time of their lives haha.
The weather today is absolutely beautiful! Again! I got this skirt from an op shop for $1 which is a complete bargain seen as it's 100% silk and falls beautifully. The top is the one I ordered from ASOS thinking it was white. The grey has grown on me though, I like it in this outfit.













Here's another song that I like at the moment:


Have a good day! xx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, awsome pictures and a stunning outfit!:D The hat, skirt and boots are faaabulous!!:D

Stop by some time:D

xxx

Mia's Little Corner

Gosia said...

OMG this skirt is amazing, this whole outfit looks incredible.

Juli Photo Diary said...

Love your skirt and hat!.. amazing!

www.juliphotodiary.com

SM said...

Nice pictures! The skirt really is a great find! I love the hat the most - it's such a great addition to the outfit.

following you now~

Virginia Ibarra said...

love florence! the way she dresses and sings. shes amazing live!!!