Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's looking like a limb torn off

The weather's been so amazing recently and I feel like my life has been so jam packed! We had our mock exams last week and then it was my 17th birthday last weekend aaaaand then I went on leadership camp with my school for most of this week! So that's why I haven't been posting much recently.
I'm going up to my beach house this weekend with the girls for some belated birthday celebrations which I am really excited about! However, don't worry because I found some time today to take a few outfit posts with Blair and some other bits n bobs too so I have a lot of posts lined up for the next few days.

Me and Blair were mucking around with a video DSLR the other day when we went down to the beach and this is what I came up with:



Song is No one's gonna love you more than I do by Band of Horses.

xx

No comments: